Manang also known as the crown jewel is one of the picturesque villages located in the north region with extremely small inhabitants, following their regional tradition and culture. Manang Motorbike Tour is renowned for its trekking which enables you to enjoy the exotic views of the nature and Himalayas. The mother tongue of the Manangis is Manangba or Manange which is linguistically alike with the Tamang, Gurung, and Thakalis. It is also well known for its Tibetan specialty a noodle soup called “Thukpa” and “Tsampa” a barley flour roasted combined with butter and sugar. Additionally don’t miss to taste the yak momos and smoky “ Ghui Chia”. The primary inhabitants of Manang are Gurung and Ghale. Explore the museum, ghumbas or gompas, the mountains, and go on a Braka Trek which is also called Braga Trek. the Manangis also follow Hindu cultures such as Dashain and Tihar and the Nepali language is also spoken by them.
Manang Motorbike Tour is a 10 Days long trip, one of the most intriguing adventures to experience on the motorcycle journey. It gives you a new way to experience the thrill of the journey pushing you to exceed the limitation and boundaries. The trip offers you the exotic views of the snow-capped mountains, the diverse vegetation as you ride through the dense green forest, the rivers and waterfalls, and get to experience the local tradition, norms, and values. You can get a lifetime ride around the “Tilicho Lake” the world’s highest lake which allows you to explore the land of Annapurna circuit hence called a “crown jewel”.
You can ride either Royal Enfield Himalayan Motorcycle(411cc) or Royal Enfield Classic(500cc). Royal Enfield is suitable for bulky riders whereas, the Royal Enfield Classic is suitable for riders with low weight. The bikes can either be rented or you can bring your own for the trip. The Manang Motorbike Tour is ideal for those who want to experience the journey in a new way and wants a thrill and excitement with the tranquility of nature side by side. The trip test challenges your bike riding skills. You will travel through the graveled road, into the stoned road on the expedition.
Manang Motorbike Tour Highlight
- Enjoy the Panoramic vista of the snowy Mountains of a height above eight thousand meters of Mt. Dhaulagiri, Mt. Annapurna, etc.
- Take a ride to the highest lake which is 4920 meters above sea level “ Tilicho Lake”.
- Learn and experience Managi’s local culture and tradition.
- Visit historical museums, Tibetan Buddhist monasteries, and Chortens.
- Ride through the remote traditional villages of Manang and kangsar.
- View the amazing waterfalls on the way.
- Experience the thrill and excitement on the journey.
Best time for Motorbike Tour to Manang
The great time for Motorbike Tour To Manang is spring and autumn. During the time of Spring, the weather is pleasant and has a clear blue sky and the serenity is stunning to view. A Tibetan new year “Losar Celebration” is celebrated in February or March that is commemorated with full interest which can be a great time to visit Manang.
During the autumn the weather is warm and soothing. You can be able to enjoy your hike in great temperatures. The diversity in flora and fauna can be enjoyed. As you make the trip through the serenity that nature offers is mesmerizing.
How much does the Motorbike Tour to Manang cost?
The cost for the Motorbike Tour to Manang differs according to the services the company provides you during your trip. The price too depends on the number of people whether you are traveling in a group of two or more than two or solely. The cost should be paid based on the company payment policy and terms. Some company provides all the necessary facilities such as food, hotel accommodation, bike services, repairs, mechanic, bike fuel, professional guide, medical services, etc.
Cost Includes / Cost excludes
- Pick up and drop off from the airport by private vehicles.
- Hotel and lodge accommodation in Kathmandu.
- Breakfast, Lunch, and dinner as per the company policy.
- Guest houses/ lodges/ Hotel accommodations at the destination.
- A professional English-speaking guide.
- Rent bikes for the trip.
- A bike mechanic and the spare motorbike parts.
- Bike fuel throughout the trip
- All government fees and taxes needed
- Entrance charges in some restricted areas
- All required permits and visas are required to travel to the destination.
- Airport taxes of arrival and departure.
- International Air Ticket
- The physical damage to the bike.
- Tips and Appreciation.
- Riding a horse or steed and hiring a helper
- Private items like internet, phone bills, gifts, insurance, and medical costs.
- Bar tabs and alcohol.
- Additional costs due to natural calamities or unavoidable circumstances.
Price per person
We Offer Group DiscountNo. of persons Price per Person
- Best Price Guarantee
- Hassle-Free Booking
- Team of Highly experienced Experts
- Your Happiness Guaranteed
Best Seasons Sep-Oct-Nov-Dec/March-Apr-May
Group Size 2+
Duration 10 Days