Mansarovar Kailash Motorbike Tour is a trip to Mt. Kailash which is renowned as one of the holy mountains of Nepal and is located to the west of Tibet. Hindus believe that the Lord Shiva and other heavenly deities have taken abode in this mountain. Hinduism, Jainism, Buddhism, and Bon are the sacred religion that holds high regard toward Mount Kailash and each religion has its significance towards the Kailash. The beauty of Lake Manasarovar and Lake Rakshastal is awe-inspiring, from which the four most important Asian rivers originate Brahmaputra, Indus, Sutlej, and Karnali. There is a strong belief that taking a bath in Lake Manasarovar washes all the sins done in one’s lifetime. Devotees from all around the world take a trip once a year to worship Mt.Kaishlas and hold a deep belief in it.
The Mansarovar Kailash Motorbike tour is the most intriguing and thrilling trip that offers you to explore the serenity of the mystical land of Tibet. The tour is especially for travelers who are motorbike freaks and enthusiastic to experience a new way of adventure. In addition to the panoramic view of the Himalayas, you will get to immerse yourself in the historical tradition and culture. The ride to Mt. Kailah is quite challenging but worth taking such a trip once in a lifetime. You will get to visit the Buddhist monasteries and temples and meet the spiritual monk residing there and get some spiritual lessons. As you ride through you can see the herdsman grazing their yak and sheep on the fields.
You can ride either Royal Enfield Himalayan Motorcycle(411cc) or Royal Enfield Classic(500cc). Royal Enfield is suitable for bulky riders whereas, the Royal Enfield Classic is suitable for riders with low weight. The service for the motorbike can be given by the company.
Mansarovar Kailash Motorbike Tour Highlights
- Adventurous ride toward Mt Kailash on the beautiful paved road.
- Immerse in the mesmerizing serenity that nature has to offer.
- Ride through the green terrain farmlands and the road surrounded by mountains and glaciers.
- Admire the beauty of the lakes Lake Manasarovar and Lake Rakshastal.
- Experience the regional culture and traditions of the natives.
- Visit old and legendary monasteries and meet the spiritual monks.
- Take a dip in a famous lake “ Lake Manasarovar”.
- Enjoy the astounding beauty of the snow-capped Himalayas.
Best time for Mansarovar Kailash Motorbike Tour
Though the Mansarovar Kailash Motorbike tour is favorable throughout the year, the best time to take a trip is from April to June and September to November. During this time of year, the beauty of nature is at its peak making you witness the overall serenity of nature and the temperature is suitable for a ride. The deep blue sky, the magnificent view of the Himalayas, and the lovely cool and fresh air make your heart flutter. During the winter season between the month of December to February is not recommended to make the trip as the weather is quite cold and due to the heavy snowfall, the roads are blocked and it is hard to make a ride. However, it can be a thrill to some travelers to challenge you to exceed your limitations.
Mansarovar Kailash Motorbike tour Permit
To take a Mansarovar Kailash Motorbike tour foreigners are required to acquire a few permits. All international trekkers need to obtain a Chinese visa with a Tibet Travel permit to explore the land of west Tibet. In addition to this, you need to acquire three more travel permit documents to take a tour around Mt. Kailash. The three permits are made from three distinct government agencies: ALine’s travel authorization, military authorization, and authorization for foreign affairs.
Chinese visa is easily obtainable through the Chinese embassy if you are planning to make a trip through China but you must apply for a group visa at the Chinese Embassy in Kathmandu if you intend to travel to Mount Kailash without a Chinese visa.
If you are an Indian the Tibet visa for the citizen of Indians is pretty different than other nationality. The Indian with an Indian passport can acquire their permit from the Foreign Affairs Office of Tar or the pilgrim center.
The arrangements for the Kailash tour should be made early as to get the authorization it may take 15 to 25 days.
How much does the Mansarovar Kailash Motorbike tour cost?
The Kailash Motorcycle Tour may differ depending upon the companies and the services they provide such as food, hotel accommodation, Tibet Travel permits, Tibet Visas, medical kit, mechanic, bike spare parts, professional guide, and other three travel permits necessary to make a trip that Aline’s travel permit, foreign affairs permit and Military permit, etc. In comparison to other trekking means the Motorbike trip is quite expensive if a group is less than 5 or 6 and the travel cost can be quite reasonable for a group travel.
Mount Kailash Motorcycle Tour Cost Includes / Cost excludes
- Pick up and drop off from the airport by private vehicles.
- Hotel and lodge accommodation in Kathmandu.
- Breakfast, Lunch, and dinner as per the company policy.
- Guest houses/ lodges/ Hotel accommodations at the destination.
- A professional English-speaking guide.
- Rent bikes for the trip.
- A bike mechanic and the spare motorbike parts.
- Bike fuel throughout the trip
- All government fees and taxes needed
- Entrance charges in some restricted areas
- All required permits and visas are required to travel to the destination.
- Airport taxes of arrival and departure.
- International Air Ticket
- The physical damage to the bike.
- Tips and Appreciation.
- Riding a horse or steed and hiring a helper
- Private items like internet, phone bills, gifts, insurance, and medical costs.
- Bar tabs and alcohol.
- Additional costs due to natural calamities or unavoidable circumstances.
Price per person
We Offer Group DiscountNo. of persons Price per Person
- Best Price Guarantee
- Hassle-Free Booking
- Team of Highly experienced Experts
- Your Happiness Guaranteed