Everyone dreams to stand at the top of the highest mountain and be mesmerized by its beauty but only travelers who are enthusiastic and determined can reach up to the Everest base camp. Tibet Motorcycle Tour/Everest Base Camp Motorbike Tour offers a lifetime experience in the arid desert landscapes of Tibet. The trip offers you the most stunning and mesmerizing vistas of the mountains. As you ride through the streets of Tibet you will experience the local tradition and culture.
The Tibet Motorcycle Tour/ Everest Base Camp Motorbike Tour is the most thrilling adventure you can do once in a lifetime. The arid desert-like place challenges you in every aspect whether be it intense heat or rough roads. During your EBC Motorbike Tour, your riding skills will be put to the test to encourage you to exceed your boundaries and limits. You will get not only experience the beauty of nature and the stunning mesmerizing beauty of the snow-capped mountains but the regional culture and tradition celebrated from generation to generation.
You can ride either Royal Enfield Himalayan Motorcycle(411cc) or Royal Enfield Classic(500cc). Royal Enfield is suitable for bulky riders whereas, the Royal Enfield Classic is suitable for riders with low weight. The service for the motorbike can be given by the company. The bikes can either be rented or you can bring your own for the trip. Honda CRF is also a comfortable and powerful bike suitable for the EBC tour.
Everest Base Camp Motorcycle Tour Highlight
- Admire the astounding beauty of the highest mountain “ Mount Everest” standing at its base.
- Visit the Tibetan inhabitants like the sherpa settlements.
- Take a trip through the Namche Bazaar from where all the Everest treks depart.
- Immerse in the beauty of flora and fauna as you pass through Sagarmatha National Park.
- Get awed by the grandeur of the Khumbu Glacier and the Khumbhu Icefalls.
- Meet with other brave mountaineers.
- Be mesmerized by the sunset and sunrise from Kalapatthar which is also known as the Everest viewpoint.
Best time for Everest Base Camp Motorbike Tour/ Tibet Motorcycle Tour
Everest Base Camp Motorbike Tour can be done throughout the year but the best time for the trip is from April to November as the climate is quite favorable. During this period of time, nature is in the best stage, with a clear deep blue sky, views of the mountains are clear to savor and you can explore the diversity of flora and fauna. Although, the months of December, January, and February have wonderful weather a trip by bike is not advised as the air is chilly and cold and you might suffer from critical health conditions. Foreigners are not allowed to travel to Tibet during the month of March because of its Tibet policy.
Everest Base Camp Motorbike Tour Permit
To protect the natural beauty of Tibet and the astounding vista of the Himalayas government has imposed an entrance fee. Aside from the Chinese and the Tibetans, all foreigners must get travel authorization to enter Tibet. The Tibet Tourism Bureau issues travel permits to tourists as they cannot issue them themselves. Only applications from legitimate travel businesses like Global Holidays Adventure are accepted by the Tibet Bureau. The permit is not granted on the passports but rather on the paper. The Tibet Travel permit and the Tibet Visa are separate. Just because you acquire a Chinese visa you cannot enter Tibet only after you acquire the Tibet Visa.
If you want to apply for a Tibetan visa it’s best to apply before 15 days as the Tibet Tourism Bureau can take up to one week to approve the travel permit.
Foreigners are charged separately according to their nationality. American passport holders are charged $ 175 per person, Romanian passport holders are charged $115 per person, Canadian passport holders are charged $155 per person, and other nationalities are charged $85 per person + Services fee.
How much does Everest Base Camp Motorbike Tour Cost?
The Everest Base Camp Motorbike Tour may differ depending upon the companies and the services they provide such as food, hotel accommodation, Tibet Travel permits, Tibet Visas, medical kit, mechanic, bike spare parts, guide, etc. In comparison to other trekking means the Motorbike trip is quite expensive if a group is less than 5. Recently a new Tibet rule is imposed that a minimum of 4 travelers are required to get authorization to get Tibetan visas and permits.
Tibet Motorcycle Tour / Everest Base Camp Motorcycle Tour Cost Includes / Cost excludes
- Pick up and drop off from the airport by private vehicles.
- Hotel and lodge accommodation in Kathmandu.
- Breakfast, Lunch, and dinner as per the company policy.
- Guest houses/ lodges/ Hotel accommodations at the destination.
- A professional English-speaking guide.
- Rent bikes for the trip.
- A bike mechanic and the spare motorbike parts.
- Bike fuel throughout the trip
- All government fees and taxes needed
- Entrance charges in some restricted areas
- All required permits and visas are required to travel to the destination.
- Airport taxes of arrival and departure.
- International Air Ticket
- The physical damage to the bike.
- Tips and Appreciation.
- Riding a horse or steed and hiring a helper
- Private items like internet, phone bills, gifts, insurance, and medical costs.
- Bar tabs and alcohol.
- Additional costs due to natural calamities or unavoidable circumstances.
Price per person
We Offer Group DiscountNo. of persons Price per Person
- Best Price Guarantee
- Hassle-Free Booking
- Team of Highly experienced Experts
- Your Happiness Guaranteed