Nepal is the motorbike enthusiast’s ideal destination. More motorcycles than any other type of vehicle are found in Nepal. The simplest and fastest way to explore Kathmandu is on a bike or Kathmandu Valley Motorcycle 1-day Tour. The number of motorcycles is rising daily.
At a height of 1336 meters (4400 feet) above sea level, the Kathmandu Valley is proud of its stunning setting. It is encircled by lush, green hills that sweep in all directions, with a breathtaking view of the Himalayas to the north.
The city is endowed with extremely old, distinct, and unmatched art and culture, and it has more architectural marvels per square mile than any other city in the world. The Kathmandu Valley Motorcycle 1-day Tour comprises the capital city of Kathmandu and the twin historic towns of Bhaktapur and Lalitpur.
The Place to Visit in Kathmandu
Pick up your motorcycle from your hotel early in the morning. You start by visiting Kathmandu Durbar Square, which is home to numerous temples and palaces and is a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Head to the durbar marga and visit the king’s palace there after Kathmandu Durbar Square.
Visit the another UNESCO World Heritage Site at Bhaktapur Durbar Square. Along the journey, you’ll pass a little settlement, some lush hills, and a hillside with terraces where various people go about their daily lives working in the fields of agriculture. Taumadhi Square, Dattatreya Square, Pottery Square, and Durbar Square are the four separate squares that make up the Bhaktapur Durbar Square. You’ll take a stroll around Durbar Square.
The Buddhist stupa of Swayambhunath Stupa, which offers breathtaking views of the Kathmandu Valley, is the next stop. Visit a nearby restaurant for lunch first. Visit a Boudanath stupa after lunch. Visit Pashupatinath Temple and Pashupatinath’s aarti on the Bagmati River bank in the afternoon.
Kathmandu Valley is rich in terms of tourism and its landscape and .herigtage. You can find different people following different religions you can found here.
Tips Before Visiting a Kathmandu Valley
Spring (March–May) and fall (September–November) are the ideal seasons to visit Kathmandu Valley. Make sure to pack for all possible weather scenarios because the weather might be unexpected.
Don’t forget to dress comfortably and walk around in. Ensure that your driver’s license is up to date and that you are comfortable driving a motorcycle in traffic. Be mindful of regional traditions and customs.
Kathmandu Valley Motorcycle 1-Day Tour Cost Includes / Cost excludes
- Pick up and drop off from the airport by private vehicles.
- Hotel and lodge accommodation in Kathmandu.
- Breakfast, Lunch, and dinner as per the company policy.
- Guest houses/ lodges/ Hotel accommodations at the destination.
- A professional English-speaking guide.
- Rent bikes for the trip.
- A bike mechanic and the spare motorbike parts.
- Bike fuel throughout the trip
- All government fees and taxes needed
- Entrance charges in some restricted areas
- All required permits and visas are required to travel to the destination.
- Airport taxes of arrival and departure.
- International Air Ticket
- The physical damage to the bike.
- Tips and Appreciation.
- Riding a horse or steed and hiring a helper
- Private items like internet, phone bills, gifts, insurance, and medical costs.
- Bar tabs and alcohol.
- Additional costs due to natural calamities or unavoidable circumstances.
Price per person
1 Days from
We Offer Group DiscountNo. of persons Price per Person
1 Pax ........................
$3002 Pax ........................
$2503 Pax ........................
$2204 to 7 Pax ........................
$1808 To 15 Pax ........................
- Best Price Guarantee
- Hassle-Free Booking
- Team of Highly experienced Experts
- Your Happiness Guaranteed
Duration 1 Days