The Jomsom Muktinath Motorbike Tour offers a thrilling journey through the breathtaking Himalayas past the busiest villages in the Lower Mustang or Annapurna regions. The Kali Gandaki River’s deepest gorge is traversed by the route from Beni to Muktinath.
The most notable historical landmarks in Mustang are apple orchards and forts, monasteries, and caverns that date back thousands of years and feature a variety of architectural styles. The two sections are Upper Mustang and Lower Mustang.
In 1992, the previously off-limits Upper Mustang region was made accessible to foreign trekkers. In contrast, the isolated settlement of Lower Mustang is well-known for its apple orchards, rhododendron, and other plants.
The Highlight of the Mustang Motorcycle Tour
Pokhara, a natural city in Nepal, has numerous picturesque lakes, verdant forested hills, and sweeping mountain views. From there, you will ride a motorcycle to Jomsom Muktinath through the oldest monastery, typical cultural peoples’ communities, and the picturesque Himalayas. The famous Hindu and Buddhist temple Muktinath, one of the Sakti Peethas, will be your last stop.
The weather in Lower Mustang
The weather in Mustang varies depending on the Nepali season. Spring, summer, winter, and fall are the four distinct seasons. The weather and temperature in Mustang vary in accordance with these seasons. March through November is the ideal season to visit Mustang Nepal.
The Himalayan mountain range can be seen clearly during this time because of the dry weather and clear skies. Trekking and other outdoor activities are ideal due to the pleasant and agreeable weather.
The greatest time to visit Mustang for trekking is from October to November, during the peak season. If the weather and temperature in Mustang are good, your trip will be wonderful and unforgettable. The weather in your area should therefore be checked before you go off on your travel.
What to Expect when you Arrive Mustang?
The most notable aspect of Mustang is its breathtaking terrain, which includes rugged hills and deep valleys and may make for an amazing hiking adventure. The area is renowned for its expansive views, intriguing culture, historic monasteries, and profusion of wildlife. You might see wild yak herds, traditional villages, or nomadic communities while on your journey.
Prepare yourself for a distinctive and culturally immersing experience when visiting Mustang. To protect yourself from the sun, you should wear suitable clothing, apply sunscreen, and wear caps. You should also pack essentials like food, water, and any necessary prescriptions. It’s also critical to be familiar with local customs and manners before you travel there.
Lower Mustang Motorbike Tour Cost Includes / Cost excludes
- Pick up and drop off from the airport by private vehicles.
- Hotel and lodge accommodation in Kathmandu.
- Breakfast, Lunch, and dinner as per the company policy.
- Guest houses/ lodges/ Hotel accommodations at the destination.
- A professional English-speaking guide.
- Rent bikes for the trip.
- A bike mechanic and the spare motorbike parts.
- Bike fuel throughout the trip
- All government fees and taxes needed
- Entrance charges in some restricted areas
- All required permits and visas are required to travel to the destination.
- Airport taxes of arrival and departure.
- International Air Ticket
- The physical damage to the bike.
- Tips and Appreciation.
- Riding a horse or steed and hiring a helper
- Private items like internet, phone bills, gifts, insurance, and medical costs.
- Bar tabs and alcohol.
- Additional costs due to natural calamities or unavoidable circumstances.
Price per person
We Offer Group DiscountNo. of persons Price per Person
- Best Price Guarantee
- Hassle-Free Booking
- Team of Highly experienced Experts
- Your Happiness Guaranteed