The Lower Mustang Trip is a part of the traditional Annapurna Circuit and is located in the Mustang region. Between the mountains of Dhaulagiri and Annapurna, Lower Mustang is where the Kali Gandaki River flows, creating one of the deepest canyons in the world. When salt was traded between Nepal and Tibet in the past, this particular area was also known as Thak Khola. In comparison to Upper Mustang, where you need an Annapurna conservation entrance permit (ACAP) and a TIMs Card, trekking permits here are significantly less expensive. Lower Mustang Jeep Tour is a short and moderate trip that is ideal for all types of hikers and Jeep tours. Even though spring and autumn are the ideal seasons to encounter mustangs, Lower Mustang 4WD Jeep tours are possible for all time.
4WD Jeep Tour in Nepal is one of the exciting and adventerious trip along the many Himalayan region such as Upper Mustang, Lower Mustang, Langtang, and Evetrest. Lower Mustang 4WD Jeep tours experience the many eye-dazzling views of the Mountain series, magnified landscape, Buddhist culture and their lifestyle. So, the Jeep tour is a more reliable and enjoyable trip even though the roads of himalayan region are tough and slippery. Therefore, People are always love to travel through 4WD Jeep Tour rather than other vehicles. The cost of the Jeep Tour is also affordable. If you also want to travel the Himalayan region such as Upper Mustang , Lower Mustang with a low budget then a 4WD Jeep tour is the best destination for you. You can also contact us by promising that we will give you the best trip with an affordable budget.
Lower Mustang 4WD Jeep Tour Highlights
1. Drive through the most beautiful city, Pokhara, which is rich in natural aesthetics.
2. Experience the Annapurna Himalayan Range from Jomsom.
3. The Jeep drives through the toughest, roughest, remotest, and most attractive kingdoms in the Himalayan areas.
4. Drives through the Deepest Kali Gandaki Gorge
5. Eye-dazzling views of the mountain range
6. Drives through magnetic landscapes and valleys.
7. Experience the pure Tibetian Buddhist culture and lifestyle
8. Explores the day on Johnson, Marpha, Tatopani, and Kagbeni.
The Lower Mustang Jeep Tour’s journey starts in the sparkling city of Kathmandu, which is renowned as a city of temples and has a rich cultural legacy. Our 4 wheel drive Jeep continues via Pokhara, the hub of climbing and trekking in the Annapurna region, which is home to the renowned Dhaulagiri, Annapurna, Machhapuchhre (Fishtail), and numerous other mountains that tower over 6000 meters. Lower Mustang 4WD Jeep tours offer you the beauty of the eye-dazzling panoramic views of mountain range, breathtaking landscapes,snow capped clips and many cultural mysteries. The Lower Mustang region there is a chance of high rainfall then compared to the Upper Mustang region.Without feeling rushed, you will have enough time to visit the Mustang region. Due to the off-road and poor nature of the journey, we need at least two individuals to drive the Jeep.
Itinerary tour by 4WD Jeep
Day 1 : Arrival at Kathmandu and preparation for the Trip
Day 2 : Drive from Kathmandu to Pokhara by Jeep
Day 3 : Contineous drive from Pokhara-Beni-Tatopani
Day 5 : Drive fromTatopani to Kagbeni
Day 6 : Drive from Kagbeni-Muktinath
Day 7 : Drive Muktinath to Pokhara
Day 8 : Drive back to Kathmandu
Day 9 : Final departure day
1. Airport transport with private vehicle cost
2. Hotel accommodation
3. Tourist guide and Porter fee
4. 4WD Jeep drive fee
5. Annapurna conservation entry permit
6. Sleeping bag
7. Professional tourist guides
8 All government and local taxes
Excluded Cost :
1. air travel to/from Nepal on international airlines.
2. Entry visa fees during entry in Nepal Airport
4. Insurance with Emergency cases and medical treatment cost
5. Extra food and drinks like chocolates, mineral water, and alcohol during trip.
6. Extra night accommodation fees due to late arrival, departure, and personnel issues.
7. Personnel expenses
8. Gifts and Tips provided to the staff group.
Price per person
We Offer Group DiscountNo. of persons Price per Person
- Best Price Guarantee
- Hassle-Free Booking
- Team of Highly experienced Experts
- Your Happiness Guaranteed